Sunday, July 13, 2008

FLATUS Show 147 - Old Telephone Books

In this episode: Guten tag! Flatus Show listeners. I received some phone calls so I thought I should do a show. I give a Brenda Starr update and do another bible segment. Just doing what comes naturally. Thanks so much for listening. I'd love to hear from you so please call the comment line or leave a comment on the blog. Please take a few minutes to write a review for The Flatus Show at iTunes. Thank you. Come to my Amazon.com store and help support The Flatus Show. Tell your friends, this is the new media isn't it?. This and more. Please see the links below for topic information.
The Flatus Show 147
Creative Commons License
The Flatus Show Store
Deep Flatus podcast
Creative Commons
Colorado Dominionist
Franz Kline
Wayne Michael Reich
More of Noahs' Animals
Work Out schedules
Fairness Doctrine
Edwin Markham
Internet Archive
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com PHONE: (206) 984-3617
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

No comments: