Sunday, December 21, 2008

FLATUS Show xxx - Flatus Hiatus

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. Today the inevitable happened. The computer on which I produce The Flatus Show has broken. I will try to replace it as soon as possible. It is an eMac. I found a few resources on the internet. I want to replace it with the same machine or something similar. I do have my laptop, but the recordings don't sound good so I am not going to use that for recording. Don't miss me too much. Until springtime, adieu!

The Flatus Show xxx

Creative Commons License

The Flatus Show Store
Deep Flatus podcast
Creative Commons
Internet Archive
BRENDA STARR

If you want to be part of the show [and Jose would like that] you can reach me at:
EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
PHONE: (206) 984-3617

Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS
Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes

jose-2 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

No comments: