Sunday, December 13, 2009

FLATUS Show 212 - The Silver tablets of The Angel Goroni ***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. This week I talk with Joe G from Bored Beyond Belief Podcast. This is the second of four parts and we learn about Cissy Fudgepaquers religion. Don't miss it! If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 212
Creative Commons License

The Flatus Show Store
CRISCO
Multiple Maniacs
SPRY one-bowl cake making method
Mr. Bubble
Diva Cup
Podcast Alley, Vote Here!
Dogs and Escalators, a bad combination.
Drive-In Movie 50 Pack at about $12 bucks!
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $8 bucks! Wow!
Family Doctor
K E N T I E on YouTube!
The Unexpected
Internet Archive
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

4 comments:

Noah said...

The large hadron collider will not destroy the world. That's brought to you be the same people spreading rumors that Obama is a muslim or not American. AKA hysterical sara-palin-reading bible belters.

Kentie said...

I was just using what I heard on "Stuff you should know". I wish that there was a law where Born again christians had to reveal themselves before they spoke, so I could ignore them.

Teresa Ortega said...

I was very disturbed when I read recently that there were no vomitoriums in ancient Rome. That's why I've decided to file that information in the same place where I keep the ridiculous notion that Pluto is not a planet.

Kentie said...

I know what did the ancient anorexics vomit? It is disturbing.