Sunday, August 29, 2010

FLATUS Show 246 - Mercy, No more politics***828-FLATUS8***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. I am reconciled to the idea that nothing really changes. I also have been cast in the role of Thurio in this falls production of The Two Gentlemen of Verona. Yeah! I have a new phone number (828) FLATUS8! Doesn't that rock! I found a new source for reading Brenda Starr online. If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 246
Creative Commons License

The Flatus Show Store
CRISCO
Mesmerized, the movie
Art Hag
Media Sexploitation
Maurice Maeterlinck
Jessie Ralph
David Copperfield
Shirley Temple
The NAVY Seal Physical Fitness Guide
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $6 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
Family Doctor
K E N T I E on YouTube!
The Unexpected
Retro Food Kink
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

No comments: