Sunday, March 27, 2011

FLATUS Show 274 - For fourteen you don't look so good, Taffy***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. This past week I was sick with chills and a fever and I found tonsil stones. I missed my aunts funeral. I talk about uke chords, Applet TV, Roswell and multiple Jesus's (or Jesi). I don't get why people get weird when you mention atheism. It's like theists have an Everready battery on their shoulder. Checkout Retrofoodkink.com for exciting recipes. I have an iPhone so if you have one we can have FACETIME together! or email me any time and I can respond most of the time. If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 275
Creative Commons License

The Flatus Show Store
CRISCO
set up multiple itunes accounts on Apple TV
Art Hag
Recorder
Hello Waffles
The New Dr. Price Cookbook
Hermes Press
Roswell
The NAVY Seal Physical Fitness Guide
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
Milton Babbitt sets Madison
K E N T I E on YouTube!
Retro Food Kink
Nil Desperandum
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

1 comment:

Kalv1n said...

So sorry to hear you were sick. It's strange I think of 101 being not much of a fever, but I would be near dead, because JR gets such extreme fevers, and I generally never do. I found your Roswell business interesting. I have to admit I've always thought of et obsession as being similar to religion. Personally, I don't think we've had any contact with some other 'lifeforms'. I enjoyed all the recorder bits especially with Taffy.

As to Victoria Jackson, I personally find it shameful they even gave her time. She is obviously a large child with no discipline or true integrity at all. It's almost as if I could hear her about to pound her fists in a tantrum. There is no reason to give these people a platform.

Your Roswell watching is interesting to me as I've been thinkinb about leisure time and edification v. entertainment. I'm beginning to wonder if there is edification throubh entertainment. Or is it just snobbery? Class reification? A different way to combat loneliness?

Enjoyed the show!