Sunday, June 26, 2011

FLATUS Show 285 - Like a little bit in love***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. The past two weeks have been a whirlwind adventure. First I went to San Francisco. I stayed with Kalvin and Joe - Right on CASTRO Street! And I met my internet friend JD, who is working on an album. I liked him as an inline entity, but he is even nicer in person. I also made a pilgrimage to the Mr. S Leather store and wasn't even kidnapped and tortured, like I've heard. After San Francisco, I took the Starlight something or other Amtrak train up to Portland. That was terrific and I definitely would do that again. All of this and more. I am looking for other recorder pervs in which to play music. So contact me if your are on the North Shore. Check out Retrofoodkink.com for exciting recipes. I have an iPhone so if you have one, we can have FACETIME together! If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog, email me at Flatusshow@gmail.com or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thank you for listening.
The Flatus Show 285
Creative Commons License

Retro Food Kink
The Trevor Project
Cascada: San Francisco
The truth about mens pants sizes
Waltham House
Skip Le Cour - Bodybuilding & Training MASTERY: “The Mindset and Actions of a Champion” Audio Seminar Course
Hermes Press
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
Nil Desperandum
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Oh course people feel a tie with SF, thus the I left me heart in SF song... I am so glad you enjoyed it. I hate winter too and you can get to snow in the Sierras by driving 3 hours if you choose. I rarely do!

I agree this region is fairly dry especially the further east you go, but we are still getting rain, as in today and normally are at minimum 50% humidity in SF itself. The thing that helps is it not getting too hot or cold. When we occasionally hit the 90s area, it feels plenty humid.

Dry is the plains. In Colorado you had to have chapstick and lotion always, I use to wake up in the night because my skin was so dry it itched... that is dry!

I love that the hobo is your guardian angel. Instead of saving you from danger he follows you around, breaks his hand and offers you booze. Now that's a guardian angel I can believe in!

Babalou and Boo say hello! in Catanese of course...

>JR