Sunday, December 25, 2011

FLATUS Show 307 - Traditions of violence and discipline or you'll feel a pinch***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. Call my number and tell me you love me. Hi kids! I'm back from my whirlwind adventure in California I am looking for other recorder pervs in which to play music. So contact me if your are on the North Shore. Check out Retrofoodkink.com for exciting recipes. I have an iPhone so if you have one, we can have FACETIME together! If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog, email me at Flatusshow@gmail.com or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thank you for listening.
The Flatus Show 307
Creative Commons License

Retro Food Kink
Huberd's Shoe Grease
A Krampus Carol
Musing Mark
Connie Champagne
Waltham House
South of Market
Make Wikipedia articles Kindle friendly
Mr. S Leather
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
Nil Desperandum
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

No comments: