Sunday, November 01, 2009

FLATUS Show 206 - How would you calculate the interest? ***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. This weeks show is a celebration of Errancy Sunday, the 32nd Sunday after another Sunday which Unitarian/Christian/Others celebrate. Make sure to read your Bibles kids! Check out my YouTube page where I have posted 2 new videos. For new listeners, don't judge me on one episode, if you want to know me better and get a full understanding of what I am about, listen to several episodes. If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 206
Creative Commons License
The Flatus Show Store
Crisco
George Santayana
Alligators
Tastes Like Burning Podcast
1 Chronicles 21
Stanford
2 Samuel 24
Family Doctor
K E N T I E on YouTube!
The Unexpected
Internet Archive
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

No comments: