Sunday, January 24, 2010

FLATUS Show 218 - Ashtrays and Art***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. This week I talk about my week, some movies and I talk about highfalutin tea. I also talk about the Kindle I got as a present from John and Daniel and that I finished reading Jane Austen & Raggedy Ann and that I've started Quentin Durward, a novel by Sir Walter Scott. I also talk about stress and health. Next time you're stressed out take a 3 minute break and defuse your rowdier emotions, like anger and fear. I'm sure there are rowdy 'positive' emotions, but I can't name them, so be sure to curb them as well. If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 218
Creative Commons License

The Flatus Show Store
CRISCO
Low Tea
Der Rosenkavalier
BrĂ¼no
Workout Journal
Quentin Durward, the eText
Dick Gephardt
Drive-In Movie 50 Pack at about $12 bucks!
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $8 bucks! Wow!
Family Doctor
K E N T I E on YouTube!
The Unexpected
Internet Archive
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

No comments: