Sunday, January 02, 2011

FLATUS Show 264 - Hula Hoops, Ex-Gays and good-byes***828-FLATUS8***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. This first podcast of 2011 features the first part of an interview with Peterson Toscano. I also got an iPhone so if you have one we can have FACETIME together!. Also, I have a new second phone number (828) FLATUS8! Doesn't that rock!, but the old one works too, so you can use that as well. Finally, Brenda Starr has come to an end as the Chicago Tribune has decided to put the kibosh on it. I am sad, but life goes on. There is also some good news, which is better than jesus. The Hermes press is going to publish the original Brenda Starr comics. The first volume comes out in June and you know I already have my paws on one. If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 264
Creative Commons License

The Flatus Show Store
CRISCO
Queer and Queerer
Art Hag
Beyond Ex-Gay
The Economist
The New Dr. Price Cookbook
Hermes Press
Peterson Toscano
The NAVY Seal Physical Fitness Guide
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
German Volume Training
K E N T I E on YouTube!
Retro Food Kink
Nil Desperandum
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

3 comments:

Kalv1n said...

I very much enjoyed this show, almost as much as the woman goat sex in episode 259. She must have taken the marbles out for that aria. :-) Too bad about Brenda. She was awfully old though. Maybe Brenda is off getting raped by Assange while Judy Miller flogs her. Peterson is so fascinating. Some people seem to have such large spheres of influence in life. I think mine is very quiet and small. There is something very easy and appealing from Peterson. His thoughts come out with ease evincing neither prudery nor being merely crass. Truly refreshing and enjoyable.

Mark in Canada said...

Thanks for the great conversation with Peterson. I interacted with him a little when I posted my story to the Beyond Ex-gay site. He's very smart and interesting. I didn't realize he'd been ex-gay for 17 years. I'm glad that he can think so clearly after all that nonsense.

Joe G. said...

I'm still thinking about downloading Audacity for the MacBook Pro. Can you believe it? I've been thinking about this for a year. OTH, thanks for your insistence that I be a regular GUEST STAR on your show.

I can't believe Brenda is done! She's been a mainstay of TFS for a LONG time. Maybe this is a sign to "mix things up" for the show - maybe a "new beginning".

I can't believe I heard one more interview with that guy you had on. He won't leave me alone no matter how hard I pray for the terror to end. I do adore him (and you, of course, oh, and Kalvin, too), however. And his interview was THE "Cross Over Event" (between TFS & Queer & Queerer) of the season. Che bello!