Monday, January 17, 2011

FLATUS Show 266 - The renters go home***828-FLATUS8***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. It is Martin Luther Kings birthday and I have off. So I finished this podcast and baked a chocolate cake. Learn about the details on todays show! I also got an iPhone so if you have one we can have FACETIME together!. Also, I have a new second phone number (828) FLATUS8! Doesn't that rock!, but the old one works too, so you can use that as well. Finally, Brenda Starr has come to an end as the Chicago Tribune has decided to put the kibosh on it. I am sad, but life goes on. There is also some good news, which is better than jesus. The Hermes press is going to publish the original Brenda Starr comics. The first volume comes out in June and you know I already have my paws on one. If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 266
Creative Commons License

The Flatus Show Store
CRISCO
Queer and Queerer
Art Hag
Genesis 11:7-9
Chocolate Cake
The New Dr. Price Cookbook
Hermes Press
Peterson Toscano
The NAVY Seal Physical Fitness Guide
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
German Volume Training
K E N T I E on YouTube!
Retro Food Kink
Nil Desperandum
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

2 comments:

Kalv1n said...

I love the artwork on this episode. Is that you on ice, Kentie? The bible segment was pretty insane. I really don't know how I ever even remotely considered that book to be factual, so crazy. At least there is lots of sex in it.

The grapefruit cake (aka garbage cake) sounded more like a fruit cake to me. Maybe you just need to make more fruitcakes. Maybe I'll have to do a comparison between the garbage cake and the Keller cake, and see who is better, God and his divine inspiration or Keller. :) The yeasted chocolate cake sounds a bit odd. How was the crumb? And how racist of you to make chocolate cake on MLK day.

I'm trying to just leave politics alone as well. I'll try something other than steam baths though if I get rabies, lol.

Your new correspondent is fantastic! Much better than any West Coast correspondent could be. That should definitely be a regular segment! A la Russe!

Kentie said...

Kalvin,

That's me on the ice from a few years back. I think I made a video as well. I'll post it on YouTube.

The grapefruit cake is not as dense as a fruit cake. It is more like am applesauce cake. It is really grapefruity. KZ made the Keller and I am waiting for a formal review. But really how can you deny a revelation from god?

The Chocolate cake came out very good. The crumb was perfect. It cuts nicely, is moist and doesn't need frosting at all. I used a little confectioner sugar and it was perfect. Try it if you like chocolate cake.

Kentie