Sunday, August 09, 2009

FLATUS Show 195 - With a Hairbrush, Yes, Sir! ***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Keshi! Flatus Show listeners. This week I have both a Brenda Starr update as well as a Bible reading! Yeah! I sing one ukulele song - On The Good Ship Lollipop. I am getting my act together and am going to entertain people in nursing homes, etc. What do you think? After seeing Julie and Julia, I thought it would be a good idea to cook through Julia Childs' rivals' cookbook. Her rival would be none other than HELEN CORBITT! But I save that for another time, tonight my dinner plan is coming from Betty Crockers' Good and Easy cook book. On a more serious note I talk about health care reform and outline what I'd like to see happen. For new listeners, don't judge me on one episode, if you want to know me better and get a full understanding of what I am about, listen to several episodes. If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thanks so much for listening.
The Flatus Show 195
Creative Commons License
The Flatus Show Store
Deep Flatus podcast
Stairway to Heaven
Helen Corbitt
Hairbrush child abuse
Healthcare Reform
Betty Crocker
Family Doctor
K E N T I E on YouTube!
The Unexpected
Internet Archive
BRENDA STARR
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

No comments: