Sunday, August 07, 2011

FLATUS Show 291 - Ostentatious Carapace***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. It's raining today and the weekend was full of dinners with friends and chicken cake. All of this and more. I am looking for other recorder pervs in which to play music. So contact me if your are on the North Shore. Check out Retrofoodkink.com for exciting recipes. I have an iPhone so if you have one, we can have FACETIME together! If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog, email me at Flatusshow@gmail.com or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thank you for listening.
The Flatus Show 291
Creative Commons License

Retro Food Kink
Huberd's Shoe Grease
Render your own fat
Leather care
Waltham House
A History of Private Life, Volume I: From Pagan Rome to Byzantium
Make Wikipedia articles Kindle friendly
Hermes Press
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
Nil Desperandum
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

1 comment:

Kalv1n said...

I loved the show title. I really thought that this was one of the best Flatus Shows (and you know if anyone would know, I would). The music and the topics were all really great. I struggle a lot with balancing one's interests. It does seem like there is so little time in the day. I see people who have children and wonder how they get anything personal accomplished. Maybe that's why they are so happy if they don't resent their children because they are giving so much (then again, I have serious doubts about that).

Your discussion of the old guard was also interesting. Everything I've read does make it seem as if things were extremely different in the past. Then again, the leather community was extremely insular and xenophobic in the past as well. I also find it incredibly odd that someone would enjoy being a slave and also being a master. I suppose there are people who consider themselves "switches" or "versatiles" today, but it seems like everything I read in the past was that it was accepted that you really wanted to be a master, and one never wanted to be lower on the totem pole like a slave. Maybe it worked because gay men were so incredibly robbed of "manhood" and "masculinity" that they could look to this "master" as sort of a transmission vehicle of all these things including respect and communal value like you mention. Hmm...

You never told us how the chicken cake turned out did you? or did you? Good to know about animal fats and plant threads.

Once again, very much enjoyed the show!