Sunday, October 23, 2011

FLATUS Show 299 - Make it Better***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. Sorry kids! I haven't had much time this month to do the podcast. Taming of the Shrew is this coming week. Yikes. I won't have a show next week, but I hope you enjoy the little show I did this week. Hugs. I am looking for other recorder pervs in which to play music. So contact me if your are on the North Shore. Check out Retrofoodkink.com for exciting recipes. I have an iPhone so if you have one, we can have FACETIME together! If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog, email me at Flatusshow@gmail.com or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thank you for listening.
The Flatus Show 299
Creative Commons License

Retro Food Kink
Huberd's Shoe Grease
Mates Leather Weekend
Prince Albert
Waltham House
Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS)
Make Wikipedia articles Kindle friendly
Grand View Inn
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
Nil Desperandum
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

1 comment:

Kalv1n said...

First of all, congratulations on your new PA! Sounded very scary to me, but they told me when I had my eyebrow pierced it wouldn't hurt at all, and it really did. I think they do that so people simply go through with it. What are you going to do after you already have been pierced? Hopefully it's healing up well.

I also very much agreed with your perspective on Make it Better. JR and I have had several conversations with people that we feel like the whole "It Gets Better" campaign emphasizes how bad things are to people who are in bad situations. It's kind of like eating cake in front of a homeless person and telling them how much better things will be once they get a job and a stable living in a couple of years. Well, not exactly, but you get the point. I agree that we need to work on making things better for youth in their present situations. Simply delaying is a terrible tactic IMO.

Very much enjoyed all of your Shakespearian stuff and the music of course. Hopefully the whole run went very well and you are all geared up for Halloween. Wait, you probably think of geared up in a different way now. :-)

Always enjoy the show, and I very much understand the conflicting scheduling of different interests, so I'm just happy to hear the show when you can post it!

Thanks again!