Sunday, November 06, 2011

FLATUS Show 300 - Blue paper on the butt***206-984-3617***

In this episode: Hello! Flatus Show listeners. It is my 300th episode! Call my number and tell me you love me. I've been busy with theater and my leather mates, but I always have some time for you. On todays episode I am joined by Toppie Smellie and Musing Mark. We chat. I am looking for other recorder pervs in which to play music. So contact me if your are on the North Shore. Check out Retrofoodkink.com for exciting recipes. I have an iPhone so if you have one, we can have FACETIME together! If you have any questions, or comments leave them on the blog, email me at Flatusshow@gmail.com or call me at 206-984-3617. Enjoy and thank you for listening.
The Flatus Show 300
Creative Commons License

Retro Food Kink
Huberd's Shoe Grease
Toppie Smellie
Musing Mark
Waltham House
Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs
Make Wikipedia articles Kindle friendly
Grand View Inn
Drive-In Cult Classics - 8 Movie Set at about $4 bucks! Wow! And it includes "Malibu High"!
Nil Desperandum
If you want to be part of the show [and Jose & Mellie would like that] you can reach me at: EMAIL: flatusshow@gmail.com
Here is the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with whatever aggregator floats your boat: FLATUS Show RSS Subscribe through iTunes with one click! Click HERE to subscribe with iTunes
jose-2
jose-2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

1 comment:

Kalv1n said...

CONGRATULATIONS KENTIE! You are an inspiration to me, and I'm sure all your fundamentalist and African listeners. Ooo..ooooeeeewwww...inspiration. Very much enjoyed the show and talk with Mark and Toppie. I like pointless talk though. I think it's like massage. It doesn't really do anything, but it feels nice and increases bonds. Just my opinion though. You are such a JW. Can't wait for 300 more!!